To know about Chakra Healing, it is essential to understand what chakra is all about.
The term Chakra is derived from the Sanskrit language. The term Chakra means Disk or Wheel. This is in reference to the human body’s spiritual energy core. There are seven chakras, which are said to run the length of the human body, up the spine, through the neck, and to the summit of your head.
The Chakra Healing system originated in India between 1500 and 500 BC. Chakra Healing is mentioned in the Vedas, which are the earliest texts. The Vedas are the oldest Sanskrit records as well as Hinduism’s most ancient texts. The seven chakras each correspond to certain organs as well as physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual states of being, and they have an impact on every aspect of your life. ‘Prana,’ or the ultimate pure healing energy that is all around us and inside us, is contained within these chakras to keep us healthy, happy, and balanced.
Despite the lack of scientific evidence supporting the physical manifestations of spiritual energy, Chakra Healing is based on the notion that “when the chakras are open and balanced, our energy is continually free-flowing, allowing prana to flow through them.
What are the seven chakras and where are they located?
According to ancient records and beliefs, there are seven chakras in the human body. They are
- Root Chakra – The root chakra is believed to be located at the base of the spine
- Sacral Chakra – It is believed that the Sacral Chakra is located above the pubic bone and below the navel
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Solar Plexus Chakra is supposed to exist from the navel to about the ribcage
- Heart Chakra – Heart Chakra as the name implies is located in the center of the chest
- Throat Chakra – The Throat Chakra is located in the throat as the name implies
- Third-Eye Chakra – The Third-Eye Chakra is believed to exist between the eyebrows
- Crown Chakra – The crown chakra is believed to be located on the head of a person
These chakras receive and emit energy that is present in our daily life. Each aspect of our life and our personalities are represented by different chakras. Energy can get obstructed or imbalanced during times of difficulty or change, causing the Charka(s) to become blocked.
Chakra Healing and its benefits
The healer uses crystals, essential oil blends, massage, and energetic techniques to identify any probable blockages in a person during Chakra Healing. The healer then clears any chakra blockages and encourages a free flow of energy to re-establish balance and well-being.
We are the ideal option if you are looking for a Chakra Healing Session in Dubai. We are Home Of Wellness, one of Dubai’s most prestigious Meditation Centers. We use Chakra Healers that are knowledgeable and experienced. Our Chakra Healers can balance your chakras. Some of the positive results of Chakra Healing are
- Overall health and well-being have improved
- You’ll be able to repair your mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional ailments more quickly and effectively
- Openness, memory, attention, and awareness are all improved
- In terms of comprehension, observation of behaviours, and cognitive process, there is a positive viewpoint
- Increased inventiveness
- Increased resourcefulness
- Improved perception
- Self-esteem, self-confidence, and a sense of self-worth
- Improved and deeper sleep, better emotional control, and increased patience
Our Chakra Healing treatments are designed to leave you feeling thoroughly rested and revitalised, as well as a sense of overall well-being. This is an excellent therapy for anyone who is going through a difficult time in their life or who wants to preserve their balance, wellbeing, and energetic health. Call us now at +971544615414 and book your slot in our Chakra Healing Session.
Home Of Wellness – a great way of healing oneself.