Everyone undergoes depression at some point in time.
It is common for people to get depressed. It’s a natural process and many of us are able to cope with it and overcome it.
However, millions of individuals continue to struggle every day with the crippling effects of depression. And if you fall into that category, we genuinely hope that our Depression Therapy can help you find relief.
We’ve all experienced our fair share of losses and difficulties in life, yet these things are rarely the primary factor in depression. It has to do with how we perceive and understand them.
What are the symptoms of Depression
Many depressed individuals do not have symptoms that are obvious or severe enough to be detected. However, for many people, the problems could be so bad as to interfere noticeably with daily activities.
It might even have an impact on your relationships with others, social life, schoolwork, or work.
Some of the symptoms of depression are
- Loss of interest or enjoyment in most or all common activities, including sex, hobbies, or sports
- Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or excessive sleeping
- Tiredness and lack of energy, making even small tasks more difficult to complete
- Feelings of sadness, tearfulness, emptiness, or hopelessness
- Angry outbursts, irritability, or frustration, even over trivial matters
- Anxiety, agitation, or restlessness; decreased appetite and weight loss; or increased appetites for food and weight gain sluggish speech, posture, or other body movements
- Frequent or recurring thoughts of death, suicidal ideas, suicide attempts, or other forms of self-harm.
- Unexplained medical issues, such as headaches or back discomfort.
Although you might only experience depression once in your lifetime, most people experience many instances. During these episodes, symptoms are present for virtually the entire day.
Depression Therapy at Home Of Wellness
Depression is a type of illness that is linked to losing a loved one, having relationships end in heartbreak, and suffering financial loss.
For the purpose of shielding the self from loss or sadness, our unconscious mind develops a defence mechanism. This forces them to spend some time by themselves. The actual struggle is inside the mind.
Now find the solution at the best Meditation Center in Dubai – Home Of Wellness
At Home of Wellness, we are aware that balancing Karma can rid this bad energy.
The brain’s activity can be disturbed by unbalanced karma.
To truly banish depression from your life, you must treat its underlying causes. And that’s what we at Home OF Wellness do. We heal the root cause of depression by balancing the Karma.
We have the best team who can balance the karma with our depression therapy.
Come and be a part of our Depression Therapy session by calling us at 971544615414.